John P. Kee
4 Shouts - 120,088 Scrobbles
John P. Kee was born the 15th out of 16 children in Durham, North Carolina. At an early age he began to develop his musical talent both instrumentally and vocally. He attended the North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem and at 14, he and his brothers Wayne and Al moved to California where he began attending the Yuba College Conservatory School of Music in Marysville, CA. During this time, he began playing with various groups such as Cameo and Donald Byrd and the Blackbyrds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Worship - (5:29) - 116 plays
- Jesus is Real - (4:36) - 68 plays
- He Cares - (4:14) - 51 plays
- One More Time - (4:20) - 67 plays
- Blessings - (5:39) - 64 plays
- In Your Name - (4:48) - 28 plays
- I Know You - (5:58) - 40 plays
- Oh How Wondrous - (5:20) - 26 plays
- You've Been So Good - (5:01) - 34 plays
- I Believe - (3:59) - 20 plays