36 Shouts - 260,927 Scrobbles
Born in Vardø, Norway, John was raised in the suburbs of Stockholm where he, Joey Tempest, John Leven and Tony Reno formed Europe. Their self-titled debut LP became a springboard for an excellent career with the band, and later, an enormous solo career. Just after the release of the "Final Countdown" album, Norum quit the band and hit back with a gutsy and melodic debut album titled 'Total Control'. This became the first of 6 solo albums and 2 Live CDs that spanned almost 2 decades.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Is Meant To Last Forever - (3:37) - 1,219 plays
- Let Me Love You - (3:20) - 720 plays
- Back On The Streets - (4:07) - 699 plays
- It's Only Money - (2:53) - 545 plays
- Face The Truth - (4:16) - 664 plays
- Eternal Flame - (3:11) - 512 plays
- In Your Eyes - (3:44) - 486 plays
- We Will Be Strong - (4:13) - 462 plays
- Too Many Hearts - (3:09) - 585 plays
- Night Buzz - (3:21) - 382 plays