36 Shouts - 90,798 Scrobbles
John Nolan is the co-vocalist/guitarist of Taking Back Sunday and the former lead singer of Straylight Run. John Thomas Nolan was born on February 24, 1978 in Rockville Centre, Nassau County, New York, but grew up in Baldwin, Nassau County, New York. He attended school with Brand New member Jesse Lacey. He used to be in the band Jennifer's Dream, and also Straylight Run. He and Taking Back Sunday bandmate Shaun Cooper left Taking Back Sunday because they felt they were headed in a different direction in music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand - (4:35) - 161 plays
- Til It's Done To Death - (3:55) - 126 plays
- LyricsI see the lines that connect me to you.
I see the lines that divide us into groups.
I know the ways that we'll stay the same.
And I know the ways we'll pretend that we can change.
I see the lines on your face.
- LyricsWell, they dragged me from the party, kicking and screaming,
Clawing at the carpet, chewing up the scenery
and talking to my friends with no regard for decency.
I couldn't tell you what I did or what it meant to me,
But I keep finding all these pieces,
- Til' It's Done To Death - (3:55) - 120 plays
- I Don't Believe You - (3:39) - 130 plays
- I Won't Ever Be There - (4:19) - 104 plays
- The End of the Beginning - (0:50) - 69 plays
- Screaming Into the Wind - (3:25) - 88 plays
- Here I Am - (6:14) - 39 plays