463 Shouts - 6,270,501 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist under this name: 1. Liverpool born John Murphy began scoring movies at the age of 25. In 2000, following the success of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, he moved to Los Angeles. Since then the self-taught musician has worked with some of the industry's most respected and luminary filmmakers, including Danny Boyle, Guy Ritchie, Stephen Frears, Matthew Vaughn and Michael Mann, producing film scores as prominent and diverse as Kick-Ass, Sunshine, Miami Vice, Snatch and the seminal 28 Days Later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT - (4:18) - 17,126 plays
- Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor) - (4:44) - 14,810 plays
- Adagio in D Minor - (3:15) - 11,466 plays
- 28 Theme - (3:30) - 5,335 plays
- ADAGIO IN D MINOR (2012 Remaster) - (4:05) - 5,566 plays
- Don Abandons Alice - (2:58) - 4,977 plays
- The Surface Of The Sun - (3:59) - 4,101 plays
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT (2012 Remaster) - (4:19) - 2,601 plays
- Leaving England - (2:32) - 1,755 plays
- Strobe (Adagio in D Minor) - (2:02) - 2,213 plays