461 Shouts - 6,210,631 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist under this name: 1. Liverpool born John Murphy began scoring movies at the age of 25. In 2000, following the success of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, he moved to Los Angeles. Since then the self-taught musician has worked with some of the industry's most respected and luminary filmmakers, including Danny Boyle, Guy Ritchie, Stephen Frears, Matthew Vaughn and Michael Mann, producing film scores as prominent and diverse as Kick-Ass, Sunshine, Miami Vice, Snatch and the seminal 28 Days Later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT - (4:18) - 17,352 plays
- Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor) - (4:44) - 15,170 plays
- Adagio in D Minor - (3:15) - 8,409 plays
- ADAGIO IN D MINOR (2012 Remaster) - (4:05) - 8,088 plays
- 28 Theme - (3:30) - 5,788 plays
- Don Abandons Alice - (2:58) - 5,385 plays
- The Surface Of The Sun - (3:59) - 5,288 plays
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT (2012 Remaster) - (4:19) - 2,969 plays
- Strobe (Adagio in D Minor) - (2:02) - 2,297 plays
- Kanada's Death, Pt. 2 (Adagio In D Minor) - (2:57) - 2,114 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online