456 Shouts - 6,035,937 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist under this name: 1. Liverpool born John Murphy began scoring movies at the age of 25. In 2000, following the success of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, he moved to Los Angeles. Since then the self-taught musician has worked with some of the industry's most respected and luminary filmmakers, including Danny Boyle, Guy Ritchie, Stephen Frears, Matthew Vaughn and Michael Mann, producing film scores as prominent and diverse as Kick-Ass, Sunshine, Miami Vice, Snatch and the seminal 28 Days Later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT - (4:18) - 16,614 plays
- Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor) - (4:44) - 17,005 plays
- ADAGIO IN D MINOR (2012 Remaster) - (4:05) - 7,815 plays
- The Surface Of The Sun - (3:59) - 7,359 plays
- 28 Theme - (3:30) - 6,469 plays
- Don Abandons Alice - (2:58) - 6,572 plays
- Adagio in D Minor - (3:15) - 5,619 plays
- Who Are You - (1:32) - 2,826 plays
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT (2012 Remaster) - (4:19) - 3,115 plays
- Strobe (Adagio in D Minor) - (2:02) - 2,877 plays