446 Shouts - 5,727,346 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist under this name: 1. Liverpool born John Murphy began scoring movies at the age of 25. In 2000, following the success of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, he moved to Los Angeles. Since then the self-taught musician has worked with some of the industry's most respected and luminary filmmakers, including Danny Boyle, Guy Ritchie, Stephen Frears, Matthew Vaughn and Michael Mann, producing film scores as prominent and diverse as Kick-Ass, Sunshine, Miami Vice, Snatch and the seminal 28 Days Later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT - (4:18) - 18,534 plays
- Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor) - (4:44) - 12,163 plays
- ADAGIO IN D MINOR (2012 Remaster) - (4:05) - 13,039 plays
- The Surface Of The Sun - (3:59) - 8,583 plays
- IN THE HOUSE - IN A HEARTBEAT (2012 Remaster) - (4:19) - 7,125 plays
- 28 Theme - (3:30) - 6,524 plays
- Don Abandons Alice - (2:58) - 6,379 plays
- Strobe (Adagio in D Minor) - (2:02) - 5,071 plays
- Kanada's Death, Pt. 2 (Adagio In D Minor) - (2:57) - 4,050 plays
- Who Are You - (1:32) - 2,916 plays