1 Shouts - 6,955 Scrobbles
John Morillion spent his childhood between England, France and the United States, precociously blending in and incorporating the best elements of both Anglo-Saxon and European culture into his own creative universe.
Over the years, scraps of songs sung in abandoned churches in Yorkshire, words and fragments of journals written at the back of Greyhound buses, experiments with electronic music and improvised jam sessions in apartments from the Parisian Rive Gauche finally came together as an album encompassing the sum of all these experiences : Love It All.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love It All - (3:23) - 168 plays
- Love It All (2012) - (3:19) - 35 plays
- Rat in a Trap - (3:07) - 21 plays
- Such a Light Soul - (3:05) - 18 plays
- Scream It As You Mean It - (3:23) - 18 plays
- Sharing the Same Sun - (3:33) - 10 plays
- Winter - (2:43) - 11 plays
- High - (3:57) - 8 plays
- Alive - (2:44) - 22 plays
- Wake Up By Your Side - (2:34) - 12 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations