33 Shouts - 326,773 Scrobbles
John Miles (born John Errington, 23 April 1949, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, England) is an English rock music vocalist, songwriter, guitarist and keyboard player, best known for his 1976 Top 3 UK hit single, Music He was a member of groups "The Influence", which also included Paul Thompson, later drummer with Roxy Music and Vic Malcolm, later vocalist with Geordie and "The John Miles Set," before starting his solo career in 1971.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Music - (5:51) - 7,897 plays
- Music - US Single Version - (5:53) - 317 plays
- LyricsHighfly, touch the sky,
Whatcha gonna do now the well's dry?
Good time, feeling fine.
Whatcha gonna do now there's no wine?
For many years
- LyricsIn my life I've seen sorrow, heartache and pain.
I've been burned by the sunshine
Been drowned in the pouring rain
Had too many lovers but not enough love.
I've been tried and convicted
- Music was my first love - (5:53) - 218 plays
- Slow Down - (4:13) - 144 plays
- Rebel - (3:15) - 88 plays
- High Fly - (3:50) - 118 plays
- Stranger In The City - (4:30) - 133 plays
- Song for You - (4:09) - 140 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online