33 Shouts - 330,063 Scrobbles
John Miles (born John Errington, 23 April 1949, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, England) is an English rock music vocalist, songwriter, guitarist and keyboard player, best known for his 1976 Top 3 UK hit single, Music He was a member of groups "The Influence", which also included Paul Thompson, later drummer with Roxy Music and Vic Malcolm, later vocalist with Geordie and "The John Miles Set," before starting his solo career in 1971.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Music - (5:51) - 7,738 plays
- Music - US Single Version - (5:53) - 293 plays
- LyricsHighfly, touch the sky,
Whatcha gonna do now the well's dry?
Good time, feeling fine.
Whatcha gonna do now there's no wine?
For many years
- LyricsIn my life I've seen sorrow, heartache and pain.
I've been burned by the sunshine
Been drowned in the pouring rain
Had too many lovers but not enough love.
I've been tried and convicted
- Music was my first love - (5:53) - 220 plays
- Slow Down - (4:13) - 147 plays
- Rebel - (3:15) - 95 plays
- Stranger In The City - (4:30) - 136 plays
- Song for You - (4:09) - 164 plays
- High Fly - (3:50) - 121 plays