John Lindberg Trio
6 Shouts - 122,274 Scrobbles
The fundament is there. It is energetic, primitive and raw: Rockabilly in its original form. Derived from the music of icons such as Johnny Burnette, Carl Perkins, Charlie Feathers and of course Elvis’ earlier recordings. From playing absolute rockabilly in the beginning, John Lindberg Trio have incorporated modern influences along the way and created a tougher sound, without losing the rockabilly style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas All Over Again - (2:47) - 1,163 plays
- Still in My Car - (3:25) - 708 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:15) - 470 plays
- Brand New Philosophy - (2:35) - 419 plays
- To The Rockabilly Beat - (2:45) - 223 plays
- Drunksters - (2:59) - 231 plays
- Why Don't You Dance - (2:51) - 257 plays
- Don’t Fade Away - (3:41) - 232 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:46) - 217 plays
- Merry Christmas (I've Been Waiting so Long) - (2:54) - 152 plays