John Lindberg Trio
6 Shouts - 120,088 Scrobbles
The fundament is there. It is energetic, primitive and raw: Rockabilly in its original form. Derived from the music of icons such as Johnny Burnette, Carl Perkins, Charlie Feathers and of course Elvis’ earlier recordings. From playing absolute rockabilly in the beginning, John Lindberg Trio have incorporated modern influences along the way and created a tougher sound, without losing the rockabilly style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas All Over Again - (2:47) - 1,196 plays
- Still in My Car - (3:25) - 751 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:15) - 447 plays
- Brand New Philosophy - (2:35) - 425 plays
- Why Don't You Dance - (2:51) - 251 plays
- Drunksters - (2:59) - 235 plays
- Don’t Fade Away - (3:41) - 243 plays
- To The Rockabilly Beat - (2:45) - 219 plays
- Merry Christmas (I've Been Waiting so Long) - (2:54) - 178 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:46) - 213 plays