John Lindberg Trio
5 Shouts - 107,156 Scrobbles
The fundament is there. It is energetic, primitive and raw: Rockabilly in its original form. Derived from the music of icons such as Johnny Burnette, Carl Perkins, Charlie Feathers and of course Elvis’ earlier recordings. From playing absolute rockabilly in the beginning, John Lindberg Trio have incorporated modern influences along the way and created a tougher sound, without losing the rockabilly style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Train - (3:15) - 1,133 plays
- Still in My Car - (3:25) - 476 plays
- Hit Me - (3:23) - 567 plays
- To The Rockabilly Beat - (2:45) - 421 plays
- Why Don't You Dance - (2:51) - 271 plays
- Drunksters - (2:59) - 437 plays
- Brand New Philosophy - (2:35) - 323 plays
- Don’t Fade Away - (3:41) - 309 plays
- Honky Tonkin' - (2:49) - 190 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:46) - 249 plays