John Lindberg Trio
5 Shouts - 92,818 Scrobbles
The fundament is there. It is energetic, primitive and raw: Rockabilly in its original form. Derived from the music of icons such as Johnny Burnette, Carl Perkins, Charlie Feathers and of course Elvis’ earlier recordings. From playing absolute rockabilly in the beginning, John Lindberg Trio have incorporated modern influences along the way and created a tougher sound, without losing the rockabilly style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Train - (3:15) - 583 plays
- To The Rockabilly Beat - (2:45) - 357 plays
- Why Don't You Dance - (2:51) - 296 plays
- Drunksters - (2:59) - 296 plays
- Don’t Fade Away - (3:41) - 313 plays
- Brand New Philosophy - (2:35) - 312 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:46) - 309 plays
- A Kiss Like This - (3:10) - 263 plays
- I'm On Fire - (2:46) - 240 plays
- A Young Girls Heart - (3:41) - 224 plays