John Lindberg Trio
5 Shouts - 83,067 Scrobbles
The fundament is there. It is energetic, primitive and raw: Rockabilly in its original form. Derived from the music of icons such as Johnny Burnette, Carl Perkins, Charlie Feathers and of course Elvis’ earlier recordings. From playing absolute rockabilly in the beginning, John Lindberg Trio have incorporated modern influences along the way and created a tougher sound, without losing the rockabilly style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas All Over Again - (2:47) - 718 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:15) - 960 plays
- Make My Wish Come True - (2:38) - 596 plays
- Why Don't You Dance - (2:51) - 598 plays
- Brand New Philosophy - (2:35) - 503 plays
- To The Rockabilly Beat - (2:45) - 609 plays
- A Good Thing Coming - (3:03) - 316 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:46) - 625 plays
- A Kiss Like This - (3:10) - 622 plays
- Don’t Fade Away - (3:41) - 453 plays