John Lindberg Trio
5 Shouts - 99,096 Scrobbles
The fundament is there. It is energetic, primitive and raw: Rockabilly in its original form. Derived from the music of icons such as Johnny Burnette, Carl Perkins, Charlie Feathers and of course Elvis’ earlier recordings. From playing absolute rockabilly in the beginning, John Lindberg Trio have incorporated modern influences along the way and created a tougher sound, without losing the rockabilly style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas All Over Again - (2:47) - 595 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:15) - 806 plays
- Hit Me - (3:23) - 286 plays
- To The Rockabilly Beat - (2:45) - 442 plays
- Why Don't You Dance - (2:51) - 234 plays
- Don’t Fade Away - (3:41) - 311 plays
- Drunksters - (2:59) - 311 plays
- Brand New Philosophy - (2:35) - 286 plays
- I'm On Fire - (2:46) - 253 plays
- Honey Hush - (2:46) - 318 plays