4 Shouts - 17,830 Scrobbles
is a musician, songwriter and arranger who was born in Edinburgh September 10th, 1927. After studying piano and trombone, he taught himself how to arrange and compose in his teens. He went to work with British big band leader Ted Heath in 1952 as a trombone player, but within two years Heath asked him to become his primary arranger. In the early 1960s, he and songwriter Johnny Worth (writing as "Les Vandyke") masterminded the career of a minor British pop star, Eden Kane. The team wrote and produced a string of British top 10 hits for Kane in 1961-63.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Haley's Largo - (3:07) - 152 plays
- I Feel The Earth Move - (3:40) - 106 plays
- Haley's Comet - (4:19) - 94 plays
- The Unknown Planet - (5:27) - 51 plays
- Jesus Christ Superstar - (4:08) - 26 plays
- Prelude To Earthrise - (4:05) - 28 plays
- Star Trek - (4:10) - 23 plays
- Space Agent - (3:57) - 22 plays
- The Sound Of Silence - (3:40) - 25 plays
- Upon Another Earth - (4:08) - 20 plays