9 Shouts - 35,871 Scrobbles
John Illsley was the founding bass player with the legendary 120 million album selling Dire Straits and contributing vocalist to their Communiqué, Making Movies and Brothers in Arms albums until the group dissolved in 1995. John has released four albums of his own: Never Told A Soul (1984) and Glass (1988) while performing with Dire Straits, then Beautiful You (2008) and the best yet, Streets of Heaven (2010).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Railway Tracks - (4:59) - 430 plays
- Nothing to Do - (4:24) - 349 plays
- Testing the Water - (5:10) - 300 plays
- Only Time Will Tell - (4:26) - 253 plays
- Sometimes - (3:47) - 323 plays
- When God Made Time - (4:54) - 280 plays
- Run for Cover - (4:55) - 267 plays
- Streets Of Heaven - (4:23) - 336 plays
- Darling Heart - (4:51) - 257 plays
- This Is Your Voice - (5:01) - 224 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online