16 Shouts - 369,846 Scrobbles
John Paul Hammond (born 13th November 1942), also known as "John Hammond Jr", is a blues singer and guitarist. He usually plays acoustic guitars and dobros and sings in a barrelhouse style. Since 1962, when he made his debut on Vanguard Records, Hammond has made 29 albums. In the 1990s he recorded for the Pointblank label. Hammond has earned one Grammy Award and been nominated for four others. He is the son of the legendary record producer John H. Hammond.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Evil Is Going On - (3:40) - 647 plays
- Shake For Me - (2:42) - 416 plays
- Get Behind the Mule - (5:54) - 515 plays
- Evil (Is Going On) - (3:34) - 293 plays
- Sweet Home Chicago - (4:25) - 283 plays
- Heartattack and Vine - (4:40) - 291 plays
- Jockey Full of Bourbon - (3:33) - 305 plays
- 2:19 - (4:42) - 215 plays
- Clap Hands - (3:59) - 217 plays
- I Can't Be Satisfied - (4:08) - 145 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online