15 Shouts - 316,669 Scrobbles
John Paul Hammond (born 13th November 1942), also known as "John Hammond Jr", is a blues singer and guitarist. He usually plays acoustic guitars and dobros and sings in a barrelhouse style. Since 1962, when he made his debut on Vanguard Records, Hammond has made 29 albums. In the 1990s he recorded for the Pointblank label. Hammond has earned one Grammy Award and been nominated for four others. He is the son of the legendary record producer John H. Hammond.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Behind the Mule - (5:54) - 701 plays
- Shake For Me - (2:42) - 748 plays
- Heartattack and Vine - (4:40) - 523 plays
- Jockey Full of Bourbon - (3:33) - 364 plays
- Clap Hands - (3:59) - 334 plays
- Shore Leave - (2:58) - 321 plays
- Buzz Fledderjohn - (4:14) - 241 plays
- Big Black Mariah - (4:09) - 226 plays
- I Wish You Would - (4:40) - 231 plays
- 16 Shells From a Thirty-Ought Six - (4:37) - 225 plays