2 Shouts - 2,330 Scrobbles
What do you do after years of fronting bands stretching from 80's indie rock to CBGB’s punk? You stop and start again. In January of 2003, John Gerard picked up his acoustic guitar and embarked on a journey to tell the only story he knew, his own. Now a solo musician, John has released four separate recordings and has shared the stage with both local and national musicians. John has captured audiences with his ability to keep his performance raw and tangible. This emerging artist resonates with the passion for story telling and brutal honesty.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online