John Fred & His Playboy Band
7 Shouts - 365,076 Scrobbles
Lead by musician John Fred Gourrier (b. 8 May 1941, d. 15 April 2005), John Fred & His Playboy Band (often known by other, similar names) was a pop and rock band of the 60s. In 1967, John Fred and fellow band member Andrew Bernard co-wrote the #1 U.S. hit "Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)", allegedly a parody of The Beatles' song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". Besides the two aformentioned members, the sprawling group included Ronnie Goodson, Charlie Spinosa, Jimmy O'Rourke, Harold Cowart, Tommy Degeneres, Hal Ellis, Billy Johnson, and Lester Dodge.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Judy In Disguise (With Glasses) - (2:53) - 6,115 plays
- Judy In Disguise - (2:52) - 5,603 plays
- Shirley - (1:56) - 66 plays
- Judy In Disguise (With Glasses - (2:59) - 52 plays
- Boogie Children - (2:41) - 23 plays
- Agnes English - (2:18) - 17 plays
- No Good to Cry - (2:44) - 9 plays
- Judy In Disguise - With Glasses - (2:54) - 15 plays
- Hey Hey Bunny - (2:23) - 11 plays
- Judy in Disguise With Glasses - (2:55) - 15 plays