187 Shouts - 1,321,181 Scrobbles
John Howard Carpenter (born January 16, 1948) is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, editor, and composer. Although Carpenter has worked in numerous film genres, he's most commonly associated with horror and science fiction films from the 70s and 80s. He particularly achieved international success with the thriller movies 'Halloween' (1978) and 'Escape from New York' (1981). Some of the films in Carpenter's career have been critical and commercial failures, with two notable exceptions mentioned above.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vortex - (4:45) - 26,295 plays
- Obsidian - (8:24) - 16,918 plays
- Fallen - (4:44) - 15,302 plays
- Domain - (3:16) - 13,738 plays
- Mystery - (4:35) - 12,580 plays
- Night - (3:39) - 14,104 plays
- Abyss - (6:06) - 12,102 plays
- Wraith - (4:30) - 11,825 plays
- Purgatory - (4:38) - 10,617 plays
- Halloween Theme - Main Title - (2:54) - 3,230 plays