0 Shouts - 1,251,834 Scrobbles
John Howard Carpenter (born January 16, 1948) is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, editor, and composer. Although Carpenter has worked in numerous film genres, he's most commonly associated with horror and science fiction films from the 70s and 80s. He particularly achieved international success with the thriller movies 'Halloween' (1978) and 'Escape from New York' (1981). Some of the films in Carpenter's career have been critical and commercial failures, with two notable exceptions mentioned above.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vortex - (4:45) - 21,589 plays
- Obsidian - (8:24) - 13,276 plays
- Fallen - (4:44) - 11,992 plays
- Domain - (3:16) - 10,613 plays
- Mystery - (4:35) - 9,842 plays
- Night - (3:39) - 10,506 plays
- Abyss - (6:06) - 9,469 plays
- Wraith - (4:30) - 9,225 plays
- Purgatory - (4:38) - 8,339 plays
- Halloween Theme - Main Title - (2:54) - 5,105 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online