John Cale & Terry Riley
20 Shouts - 61,471 Scrobbles
Church of Anthrax is a collaboration between John Cale and Terry Riley, who had worked together in New York in the Sixties, as documented on Cale's 2000 archive release Stainless Steel Gamelan. The record was released in February 1971 by Cale's record company, Columbia Records, nearly a year after the material was recorded.
Although this album captures musical qualities typical to each artist, it is said that neither was satisfied with the final product.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Church Of Anthrax - (9:05) - 451 plays
- The Soul Of Patrick Lee - (2:50) - 476 plays
- The Protege - (2:56) - 306 plays
- Ides Of March - (11:03) - 296 plays
- The Hall Of Mirrors In The Palace At Versailles - (7:57) - 242 plays
- The Hall of Mirros Palace at V - (7:57) - 46 plays
- The Hall of Mirrors Palace at Versailles - 32 plays
- The Hall of Mirrors at The Palace at Versailles - (7:57) - 3 plays
- The Hall Of Mirrors In The Pal - 6 plays
- church of antrax - (2:52) - 3 plays