John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 707,647 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Gold (Dubmatix Runnin' Remix) - (4:48) - 399 plays
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 542 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 431 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 432 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 400 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 374 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 336 plays
- Empty Hands - (5:08) - 296 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 179 plays
- Fall On Deep - (5:06) - 241 plays