John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 709,516 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 566 plays
- The Gold (Dubmatix Runnin' Remix) - (4:48) - 383 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 449 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 504 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 421 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 397 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 364 plays
- Empty Hands - (5:08) - 299 plays
- Fall On Deep - (5:06) - 267 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 177 plays