John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 702,421 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 584 plays
- The Gold (Dubmatix Runnin' Remix) - (4:48) - 260 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 384 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 445 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 362 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 331 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 307 plays
- Empty Hands - (5:08) - 289 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 223 plays
- Full Control - (4:16) - 303 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online