John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 635,226 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 1,586 plays
- New Blood - (4:50) - 1,341 plays
- Picking Up - (4:17) - 1,257 plays
- Follow Into Shadow - (4:41) - 1,214 plays
- 33 RPM - (4:52) - 1,165 plays
- Push Some Air - (4:37) - 1,148 plays
- The Gold - (4:40) - 987 plays
- Amplify - (5:18) - 998 plays
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 1,076 plays
- Shake The Dice - (3:58) - 767 plays