John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 692,841 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 630 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 446 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 384 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 360 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 319 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 279 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 284 plays
- Push Some Air - (4:37) - 278 plays
- Amplify - (5:18) - 269 plays
- Empty Hands - (5:08) - 260 plays