John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 663,189 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 904 plays
- Traveling Man - (5:45) - 780 plays
- Push Some Air - (4:37) - 660 plays
- 33 RPM - (4:54) - 580 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 901 plays
- Follow Into Shadow - (4:41) - 488 plays
- Picking Up - (4:17) - 464 plays
- The Gold - (4:40) - 490 plays
- New Blood - (4:50) - 463 plays
- Amplify - (5:18) - 501 plays