John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 686,908 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 779 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 473 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 480 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 495 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 359 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 327 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 258 plays
- Garden Tree - (5:41) - 271 plays
- Amplify - (5:18) - 322 plays
- Push Some Air - (4:37) - 322 plays