John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 698,246 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 586 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 377 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 418 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 324 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 321 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 301 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 239 plays
- The Gold (Dubmatix Runnin' Remix) - (4:48) - 177 plays
- Empty Hands - (5:08) - 277 plays
- Full Control - (4:16) - 304 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online