John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 692,416 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 733 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 466 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 468 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 464 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 329 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 316 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 262 plays
- Good Vibes - (4:07) - 275 plays
- Amplify - (5:18) - 329 plays
- Push Some Air - (4:37) - 312 plays