John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 679,528 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 954 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 691 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 663 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 471 plays
- 33 RPM - (4:55) - 410 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 567 plays
- Push Some Air - (4:37) - 453 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 475 plays
- Empty Hands - (5:08) - 465 plays
- Fall On Deep - (5:06) - 447 plays