John Brown's Body
36 Shouts - 694,444 Scrobbles
John Brown’s Body’s “Future Roots” uses reggae as a foundation, but incorporates dub, drum and bass, dancehall, hip hop and other musical experiments and exploration to create a sound both timeless and forward. However it’s defined, it’s got people buzzing about this progressive band from Boston and Ithaca, NY. The New York Daily News called them “reverent and revolutionary.” Their latest album, Amplify, debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Reggae Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Traveling Man - (5:42) - 598 plays
- Step Inside - (5:01) - 423 plays
- Resonate - (4:07) - 366 plays
- Give Yourself Over - (4:45) - 318 plays
- Plantation - (5:54) - 296 plays
- Feel - (2:00) - 241 plays
- Invitation - (5:09) - 274 plays
- Empty Hands - (5:08) - 263 plays
- Full Control - (4:16) - 300 plays
- Push Some Air - (4:37) - 249 plays