26 Shouts - 412,300 Scrobbles
John Abercrombie (b. 1944) is a U.S. jazz guitarist. Abercrombie was born on 16th December 1944 in Port Chester, New York. He first came to prominence with fusion-oriented recordings in the 1970s. His first album, Timeless, with Jack DeJohnette, and Mahavishnu Orchestra's Jan Hammer was an international success. He is also known for his work with Stark Reality, Billy Cobham, Ralph Towner, and the Brecker Brothers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Timeless - (11:59) - 953 plays
- Ralph's Piano Waltz - (4:53) - 685 plays
- Alice in Wonderland - (6:30) - 523 plays
- Love Song - (4:36) - 524 plays
- Red And Orange - (5:25) - 366 plays
- Lungs - (12:10) - 356 plays
- Open Land - (4:56) - 208 plays
- Remembering - (4:34) - 184 plays
- Convolution - (6:29) - 211 plays
- Memoir - (3:10) - 182 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online