Johann Strauss I
3 Shouts - 60,847 Scrobbles
Johann Strauss I (German: Johann Strauss) born in Vienna, (March 14, 1804 – September 25, 1849) was an Austrian Romantic composer known particularly for his waltzes and for popularizing it alongside Josef Lanner thereby (without intention) setting the foundations for his sons to carry on his musical dynasty. His most famous piece, however, is probably the Radetzky March (named after Joseph Radetzky von Radetz) whereas his most famous waltz is probably the Lorelei Rhine Klänge op. 154.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radetzky March, Op. 228 - (3:02) - 519 plays
- Radetzky March - (3:11) - 424 plays
- Radetzky Marsch, Op. 228 - (3:10) - 109 plays
- Radetzky-Marsch, Op. 228 - (2:30) - 109 plays
- Radetzky-Marsch, Op.228 - (3:44) - 39 plays
- Radetzky Marsch - (2:58) - 27 plays
- Radetzky Marsch Op. 228 - (2:59) - 11 plays
- Radetzky March, Op. 228: Radesky March - (2:18) - 15 plays
- Beliebte Quadrille nach Motiven aus Auber's Oper Des Teufels Antheil, Op. 211 - (5:20) - 15 plays
- Die Schwalben, Op. 208 - (7:20) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online