Johann Strauss I
3 Shouts - 58,005 Scrobbles
Johann Strauss I (German: Johann Strauss) born in Vienna, (March 14, 1804 – September 25, 1849) was an Austrian Romantic composer known particularly for his waltzes and for popularizing it alongside Josef Lanner thereby (without intention) setting the foundations for his sons to carry on his musical dynasty. His most famous piece, however, is probably the Radetzky March (named after Joseph Radetzky von Radetz) whereas his most famous waltz is probably the Lorelei Rhine Klänge op. 154.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radetzky March, Op. 228 - (3:02) - 574 plays
- Radetzky March - (3:11) - 499 plays
- Radetzky Marsch, Op. 228 - (3:10) - 154 plays
- Radetzky-Marsch, Op. 228 - (2:30) - 62 plays
- Radetzky March, Op. 228 (Kate & Leopold) - (3:06) - 33 plays
- Radetzky Marsch - (2:58) - 30 plays
- Radetzky-Marsch, Op.228 - (3:44) - 37 plays
- Radetzky-Marsch - (3:24) - 19 plays
- Radetksy March OP 228 - (3:02) - 21 plays
- Accelerations Waltzes Op. 234 Waltzes - (9:02) - 17 plays