Johann Nepomuk Hummel
14 Shouts - 232,266 Scrobbles
Johann Nepomuk Hummel or Jan Nepomuk Hummel (14 November 1778 – 17 October 1837) was a composer and virtuoso pianist of Austrian origin who was born in Bratislava (present-day Slovakia). His music reflects the transition from the Classical to the Romantic musical era. Hummel was born in Pressburg (also known as Pozsony, in what was then Hungary but is now Bratislava), Slovakia. His father, Josef Hummel, was the director of the Imperial School of Military Music and the conductor of the Theater Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rondo - (4:47) - 722 plays
- Allegro moderato - (11:18) - 480 plays
- Sonata for in A Major for Cello and Piano, Op. 104: II. Romanza: Un poco adagio e con espressione - (5:49) - 67 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Minor, Op. 85: I. Allegro moderato - (15:31) - 77 plays
- Bassoon Concerto in F major, WoO 23, S63: I. Allegro moderato - (3:20) - 46 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in A minor, Op. 85: II. Larghetto - (4:24) - 49 plays
- Larghetto - (4:51) - 47 plays
- Te Deum - (12:00) - 24 plays
- Trumpet Concerto in E Flat Major : 1. Allegro con spirito - (9:10) - 24 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in A minor, Op. 85: III. Rondo: Allegro Moderato - (10:23) - 43 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online