Johann Nepomuk Hummel
14 Shouts - 230,374 Scrobbles
Johann Nepomuk Hummel or Jan Nepomuk Hummel (14 November 1778 – 17 October 1837) was a composer and virtuoso pianist of Austrian origin who was born in Bratislava (present-day Slovakia). His music reflects the transition from the Classical to the Romantic musical era. Hummel was born in Pressburg (also known as Pozsony, in what was then Hungary but is now Bratislava), Slovakia. His father, Josef Hummel, was the director of the Imperial School of Military Music and the conductor of the Theater Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rondo - (4:47) - 730 plays
- Allegro moderato - (11:18) - 530 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Minor, Op. 85: I. Allegro moderato - (15:31) - 90 plays
- Sonata for in A Major for Cello and Piano, Op. 104: II. Romanza: Un poco adagio e con espressione - (5:49) - 56 plays
- Trumpet Concerto in E Flat Major : 1. Allegro con spirito - (9:10) - 43 plays
- Trumpet Concerto in E Flat Major : 2. Andante - (4:23) - 43 plays
- Trumpet Concerto in E Flat Major : 3. Rondo - (2:47) - 34 plays
- Bassoon Concerto in F major, WoO 23, S63: I. Allegro moderato - (3:20) - 43 plays
- Quintet for Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello and Bass in E-Flat Minor, Op. 87: III. Largo - (2:50) - 35 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 3 in B minor, Op. 89: II. Larghetto - (7:53) - 61 plays