Johann Nepomuk Hummel
13 Shouts - 193,626 Scrobbles
Johann Nepomuk Hummel or Jan Nepomuk Hummel (14 November 1778 – 17 October 1837) was a composer and virtuoso pianist of Austrian origin who was born in Bratislava (present-day Slovakia). His music reflects the transition from the Classical to the Romantic musical era. Hummel was born in Pressburg (also known as Pozsony, in what was then Hungary but is now Bratislava), Slovakia. His father, Josef Hummel, was the director of the Imperial School of Military Music and the conductor of the Theater Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- III. Finale: Presto - Ancor piu presto - (4:58) - 3,404 plays
- Rondo - Allegro moderato - (12:31) - 1,764 plays
- Larghetto - (4:51) - 1,616 plays
- I. Caprice - (3:19) - 1,449 plays
- Rondo - (4:47) - 1,204 plays
- Allegro moderato - (11:18) - 1,072 plays
- II. Larghetto - III. Finale: Vivace - (19:33) - 987 plays
- I. Andante cantabile - (6:22) - 554 plays
- I. Allegro con spirito - (9:14) - 312 plays
- Mozart - Don Giovanni, K. 527: Overture, S148 - (6:41) - 110 plays