Johann Nepomuk Hummel
13 Shouts - 216,197 Scrobbles
Johann Nepomuk Hummel or Jan Nepomuk Hummel (14 November 1778 – 17 October 1837) was a composer and virtuoso pianist of Austrian origin who was born in Bratislava (present-day Slovakia). His music reflects the transition from the Classical to the Romantic musical era. Hummel was born in Pressburg (also known as Pozsony, in what was then Hungary but is now Bratislava), Slovakia. His father, Josef Hummel, was the director of the Imperial School of Military Music and the conductor of the Theater Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- III. Finale: Presto - Ancor piu presto - (4:58) - 1,109 plays
- Rondo - (4:47) - 985 plays
- Rondo - Allegro moderato - (12:31) - 800 plays
- Allegro moderato - (11:18) - 815 plays
- Larghetto - (4:51) - 794 plays
- I. Caprice - (3:19) - 663 plays
- II. Larghetto - III. Finale: Vivace - (19:33) - 440 plays
- I. Andante cantabile - (6:22) - 353 plays
- I. Allegro con spirito - (9:40) - 258 plays
- Mozart - Don Giovanni, K. 527: Overture, S148 - (6:41) - 74 plays