6 Shouts - 57,845 Scrobbles
Johan Verminnen is a Belgian singer/songwriter (Wemmel, 1951). He sings in Dutch and is one of the icons of the Flemish community in Brussels. Well known songs include "Brussel" about his home town, and "Rue des Bouchers", about the famous street ligned with restaurants called the Beenhouwersstraat/Rue des Bouchers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laat Me Nu Toch Niet Alleen - (4:21) - 338 plays
- Brussel - (3:52) - 236 plays
- In de Rue des Bouchers - (3:31) - 132 plays
- Paulien - (4:28) - 95 plays
- 'k Voel me goed - (3:49) - 87 plays
- Bar Tropical - (3:25) - 72 plays
- Ik Wil De Wereld Zien - (3:59) - 89 plays
- Mooie dagen - (3:51) - 75 plays
- Vierhoog In De Wolken - (2:14) - 61 plays
- Zanger Zonder Meer - (5:44) - 33 plays