2 Shouts - 18,730 Scrobbles
A fierce timbales player who recorded several LPs for Cotique during the late '60s, Joey Pastrana was fluent in the then-current fads of Latin soul and boogaloo but also ended up playing some surprisingly jazzy Latin music during his career. Of his work for Cotique, Joey en Carnavale and the unsurprisingly hot Joey in P.R. were the best.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- King Of Latin Soul - (4:17) - 157 plays
- My Shingaling - (3:33) - 38 plays
- Rumbon melon - (5:42) - 38 plays
- That's How Rumors Start - (7:30) - 52 plays
- Sincerely - (4:09) - 26 plays
- Riki Chi - (7:00) - 18 plays
- Oyela - (3:59) - 14 plays
- Problemas (Problems) - (7:17) - 13 plays
- Amor Verdadero - (4:52) - 10 plays
- Ka Kai - (3:44) - 23 plays