44 Shouts - 190,002 Scrobbles
Joseph Mulrey McIntyre, born 31 December 1972 in Needham, Massachusetts, was the youngest member of the 1980s supergroup New Kids on the Block. Just before his 13th birthday, McIntyre joined New Kids On The Block, replacing Jamie Kelly. Since the other four members of the group were already long-time school friends, he initially found it difficult to blend into the group. However, New Kids on the Block became one of the most successful boy bands to date, eventually disbanding in 1994.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDon't you ever wish
You were someone else
You were meant to be
The way you are exactly
Don't you ever say
- LyricsBaby listen to me
If I have the chance
I'd say those words
The bluest of blue
- The Way You Look Tonight - (3:59) - 162 plays
- LyricsDo you remember how we'd hold each other tight?
It was all I had to get me through the night
I can't believe that you are gone
Everything right, it all went wrong
Do you remember how we kissed?
- Bewitched - (3:46) - 116 plays
- I've Got the World on a String - (3:12) - 127 plays
- Moon River - (3:34) - 94 plays
- Here We Go Again - (3:22) - 179 plays
- Couldn't Stay Away from Your Love - (4:42) - 130 plays
- My Funny Valentine - (3:46) - 67 plays