1 Shouts - 11,804 Scrobbles
In the early '90s, hip-hop music was introduced to a new sound. The West Coast underground made it a point to step aside from the regional emphasis on g-funk and invent a new style of production. They Drew from the school of chop-based beats that was pioneered by the likes of Premier, Showbiz, and Diamond D, but gave it a unique twist by holding West Coast roots. Joey Chavez was at the forefront of this declaration when he produced seminal records for West Coast staples Dilated Peoples, Aceyalone, Planet Asia, King T, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reach Us - (4:39) - 30 plays
- Back up (instrumental) - (3:55) - 35 plays
- Dark Alleyways - (2:38) - 44 plays
- Reservation For One - (2:57) - 8 plays
- Live - (3:17) - 10 plays
- Closing In - (2:21) - 8 plays
- Develope Tools - (3:20) - 5 plays
- Suspended - (1:45) - 4 plays
- People And Places - (3:22) - 6 plays
- The Chills - (3:19) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online