1 Shouts - 11,155 Scrobbles
In the early '90s, hip-hop music was introduced to a new sound. The West Coast underground made it a point to step aside from the regional emphasis on g-funk and invent a new style of production. They Drew from the school of chop-based beats that was pioneered by the likes of Premier, Showbiz, and Diamond D, but gave it a unique twist by holding West Coast roots. Joey Chavez was at the forefront of this declaration when he produced seminal records for West Coast staples Dilated Peoples, Aceyalone, Planet Asia, King T, Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dark Alleyways - (2:38) - 8 plays
- Back up (instrumental) - (3:55) - 10 plays
- Blue Keys - (1:38) - 3 plays
- Clear The Spot - (3:11) - 3 plays
- Get It Started - (2:35) - 3 plays
- A Matter of Time - (2:12) - 4 plays
- Heavy Lighting - (4:18) - 6 plays
- World Wide (featuring Defari & Phil Da Agony) - (4:14) - 3 plays
- Shape Of Things To Come - (2:58) - 2 plays
- The Chills (Instrumental) - (4:36) - 2 plays