5 Shouts - 47,071 Scrobbles
Joey Calderazzo (born February 27, 1965 in New Rochelle, New York) is an accomplished jazz pianist. He studied classical piano, and then with jazz pianist Richie Beirach. Calderazzo is best known for playing with Michael Brecker's quartet in the 1980s and 1990s. Since the untimely death of pianist Kenny Kirkland in 1998, Calderazzo has played in the Branford Marsalis Quartet. He has made a number of recordings as a leader featuring such reknowned players as Michael Brecker, Branford Marsalis, Jerry Bergonzi, Jack DeJohnette, Dave Holland, John Patitucci, and Jeff Watts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - (4:33) - 861 plays
- My One And Only Love - (6:50) - 65 plays
- Haiku - (10:36) - 75 plays
- The Lonely Swan - (5:49) - 62 plays
- Toonay - (5:42) - 50 plays
- Dienda - (8:41) - 55 plays
- Midnight Voyage - (6:25) - 51 plays
- Lara - (6:31) - 37 plays
- Bri's Dance - (4:31) - 33 plays
- Sea Glass - (8:16) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online