62 Shouts - 315,975 Scrobbles
Josef Erich Zawinul (born July 7, 1932 in Vienna, Austria, died September 11, 2007 in Vienna) was a jazz keyboardist and composer. He was one of the front runners in the development of jazz fusion along with Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, John McLaughlin and Miles Davis. Best known as the founder of the band Weather Report, with Miroslav Vitous and Wayne Shorter with whom he had previously recorded two albums as part of Davis' studio band, he also headed an ensemble called the Zawinul Syndicate.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In a Silent Way - (2:38) - 1,141 plays
- My One And Only Love - (3:55) - 682 plays
- His Last Journey - (4:36) - 590 plays
- Money In The Pocket - (4:47) - 325 plays
- Doctor Honoris Causa - (13:45) - 323 plays
- Brown Street - (10:57) - 232 plays
- Carnavalito - (6:16) - 227 plays
- Arrival In New York - (1:58) - 189 plays
- Double Image - (10:30) - 166 plays
- Bimoya - (10:13) - 147 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online