0 Shouts - 61,482 Scrobbles
This name belongs to several artists: Joe Thomas, June 19 - August 1986, jazz tenor saxophonist from Kansas City, Missouri. Joe Thomas, June 16th, 1933, jazz, funk and disco composer, arranger, saxophone player and fluitist Joe Thomas, active from the '70s to the early '80s, well known for instrumentals as "Masada", "Funky Fever", "Polarizer" and "A Place In Space", and the disco hit "Plato's Retreat" - a tribute to a New York swingers club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chitlins & Cuchifritos - 465 plays
- Polarizer - (5:32) - 350 plays
- Every Brother Ain't A Brother - (5:49) - 175 plays
- Plato's Retreat - (6:39) - 95 plays
- Thank You (Fall etin Me Be Mice Elf Agin) - (3:35) - 100 plays
- Joyful, Joyful - (4:16) - 94 plays
- coco - (6:02) - 142 plays
- Thank You - (3:29) - 87 plays
- Chitlins and Cuchifritos - (2:48) - 156 plays
- Chile Con Carmen - (4:38) - 56 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online