0 Shouts - 56,941 Scrobbles
This name belongs to several artists: Joe Thomas, June 19 - August 1986, jazz tenor saxophonist from Kansas City, Missouri. Joe Thomas, June 16th, 1933, jazz, funk and disco composer, arranger, saxophone player and fluitist Joe Thomas, active from the '70s to the early '80s, well known for instrumentals as "Masada", "Funky Fever", "Polarizer" and "A Place In Space", and the disco hit "Plato's Retreat" - a tribute to a New York swingers club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chitlins & Cuchifritos - 702 plays
- Every Brother Ain't A Brother - (5:49) - 207 plays
- Polarizer - (5:32) - 223 plays
- Joyful, Joyful - (4:16) - 112 plays
- Thank You (Fall etin Me Be Mice Elf Agin) - (3:35) - 127 plays
- coco - (6:02) - 109 plays
- Mr. Mumbles - (6:14) - 66 plays
- Plato's Retreat - (6:39) - 101 plays
- Chitlins and Cuchifritos - (2:48) - 107 plays
- Thank You - (3:29) - 88 plays