260 Shouts - 958,079 Scrobbles
John Graham Mellor (21 August 1952 – 22 December 2002), better known by his stage name Joe Strummer, was the co-founder, lyricist, rhythm guitarist and lead singer of the English punk rock band The Clash. He was also a member of the The 101'ers and Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros. Following the end of the Clash, Joe spent a period moving from project to project. He acted in films like Walker and Straight to Hell, and OF COURSE his most unforgettable role as the awesome Johnny aka Elvis in the Jim Jarmusch masterpiece, "Mystery Train.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's something there
I was patrolling a Pachinko
Nude noodle model parlor in the Nefarious zone
Hanging out with insects under ducting
The C.I.A was on the phone
- Coma Girl - (3:47) - 3,165 plays
- Redemption Song - (3:27) - 3,494 plays
- Johnny Appleseed - 1,663 plays
- Get Down Moses - (5:04) - 1,296 plays
- The long shadow - (3:33) - 1,142 plays
- Ramshackle Day Parade - (4:01) - 1,018 plays
- Arms Aloft In Aberdeen - (3:46) - 753 plays
- All In a Day - (4:54) - 636 plays
- Before I Grow Too Old (Silver and Gold) - (2:38) - 852 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online