253 Shouts - 784,281 Scrobbles
John Graham Mellor (21 August 1952 – 22 December 2002), better known by his stage name Joe Strummer, was the co-founder, lyricist, rhythm guitarist and lead singer of the English punk rock band The Clash. He was also a member of the The 101'ers and Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros. Following the end of the Clash, Joe spent a period moving from project to project. He acted in films like Walker and Straight to Hell, and OF COURSE his most unforgettable role as the awesome Johnny aka Elvis in the Jim Jarmusch masterpiece, "Mystery Train.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Coma Girl - (3:47) - 4,444 plays
- Redemption Song - (3:27) - 4,707 plays
- Mondo Bongo - 4,245 plays
- Get Down Moses - (5:04) - 2,096 plays
- Johnny Appleseed - 2,525 plays
- The long shadow - (3:33) - 1,247 plays
- Ramshackle Day Parade - (4:01) - 1,310 plays
- Arms Aloft In Aberdeen - (3:46) - 1,011 plays
- Gangsterville - (4:17) - 1,132 plays
- Island Hopping - (2:36) - 987 plays