65 Shouts - 1,601,470 Scrobbles
Joe Pass (born Joseph Anthony Passalaqua, January 13, 1929, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, died May 23, 1994, Los Angeles, California), was a virtuoso jazz guitarist. One of the greatest solo jazz artists of all time, Joe Pass also ranks as one of the great guitarists not only for his knowledge of the instrument and technical prowess, but also his compositional and improvisational skills. It was Norman Granz, the iconic producer of Jazz at the Philharmonic and the founder of Verve Records...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Time For Us - (3:15) - 6,521 plays
- Night and Day - (3:32) - 3,835 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (5:09) - 1,612 plays
- Here's That Rainy Day - (3:37) - 1,475 plays
- 'Round Midnight - (3:38) - 1,683 plays
- All The Things You Are - (4:00) - 1,342 plays
- How High The Moon - (4:59) - 1,204 plays
- My Old Flame - (5:17) - 1,373 plays
- Cherokee - (3:39) - 1,118 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (2:31) - 1,376 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online