65 Shouts - 1,633,075 Scrobbles
Joe Pass (born Joseph Anthony Passalaqua, January 13, 1929, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, died May 23, 1994, Los Angeles, California), was a virtuoso jazz guitarist. One of the greatest solo jazz artists of all time, Joe Pass also ranks as one of the great guitarists not only for his knowledge of the instrument and technical prowess, but also his compositional and improvisational skills. It was Norman Granz, the iconic producer of Jazz at the Philharmonic and the founder of Verve Records...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Time For Us - (3:15) - 6,620 plays
- Night and Day - (3:32) - 3,494 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (5:09) - 1,411 plays
- Here's That Rainy Day - (3:37) - 1,360 plays
- 'Round Midnight - (3:38) - 1,589 plays
- All The Things You Are - (4:00) - 1,274 plays
- How High The Moon - (4:59) - 1,170 plays
- My Old Flame - (5:17) - 1,392 plays
- Cherokee - (3:39) - 1,021 plays
- Sweet Lorraine - (4:10) - 1,078 plays