65 Shouts - 1,546,932 Scrobbles
Joe Pass (born Joseph Anthony Passalaqua, January 13, 1929, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, died May 23, 1994, Los Angeles, California), was a virtuoso jazz guitarist. One of the greatest solo jazz artists of all time, Joe Pass also ranks as one of the great guitarists not only for his knowledge of the instrument and technical prowess, but also his compositional and improvisational skills. It was Norman Granz, the iconic producer of Jazz at the Philharmonic and the founder of Verve Records...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Time For Us - (3:15) - 4,936 plays
- Night and Day - (3:32) - 3,491 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (5:09) - 1,520 plays
- Here's That Rainy Day - (3:37) - 1,300 plays
- All The Things You Are - (4:00) - 1,284 plays
- 'Round Midnight - (3:38) - 1,498 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (2:31) - 1,537 plays
- How High The Moon - (4:59) - 1,091 plays
- My Old Flame - (5:17) - 1,130 plays
- Cherokee - (3:39) - 1,057 plays