63 Shouts - 1,485,165 Scrobbles
Joe Pass (born Joseph Anthony Passalaqua, January 13, 1929, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, died May 23, 1994, Los Angeles, California), was a virtuoso jazz guitarist. One of the greatest solo jazz artists of all time, Joe Pass also ranks as one of the great guitarists not only for his knowledge of the instrument and technical prowess, but also his compositional and improvisational skills. It was Norman Granz, the iconic producer of Jazz at the Philharmonic and the founder of Verve Records...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Time For Us - (3:15) - 5,449 plays
- Night and Day - (3:45) - 3,624 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (5:09) - 1,708 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (2:31) - 1,896 plays
- All The Things You Are - (4:00) - 1,634 plays
- Here's That Rainy Day - (3:37) - 1,600 plays
- 'Round Midnight - (3:38) - 1,517 plays
- How High The Moon - (4:59) - 1,351 plays
- My Old Flame - (5:17) - 1,332 plays
- Cherokee - (3:39) - 1,218 plays