61 Shouts - 1,440,797 Scrobbles
Joe Pass (born Joseph Anthony Passalaqua, January 13, 1929, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, died May 23, 1994, Los Angeles, California), was a virtuoso jazz guitarist. One of the greatest solo jazz artists of all time, Joe Pass also ranks as one of the great guitarists not only for his knowledge of the instrument and technical prowess, but also his compositional and improvisational skills. It was Norman Granz, the iconic producer of Jazz at the Philharmonic and the founder of Verve Records...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Time For Us - (3:15) - 5,447 plays
- Night And Day - (3:45) - 3,576 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (2:31) - 1,942 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (5:09) - 1,751 plays
- All The Things You Are - (4:00) - 1,667 plays
- 'Round Midnight - (3:38) - 1,546 plays
- Here's That Rainy Day - (3:37) - 1,621 plays
- How High The Moon - (4:59) - 1,429 plays
- My Old Flame - (5:17) - 1,444 plays
- Cherokee - (3:39) - 1,272 plays