23 Shouts - 2,583,597 Scrobbles
Joe Nichols of Rogers, Arkansas, a young country music singer who rose to prominence in 2002 with The Impossible He only had minor hits before then.
According to the The Impossible Songfacts, the Kelley Lovelace and Lee Thomas Miller penned mid-tempo ballad was released in March 2002 as the first single from his second album, Man With A Memory . It became his first hit, peaking at #3 on the Billboard Country chart and #29 on the Hot 100. Nichols recalled to The Boot in a 2011 interview: "'The Impossible' was huge for me for a number of different reasons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt was just another night in the hayfield
'Till she climbed down off of them four wheels, yeah, yeah
Soon as that sundress hit the headlights
Every tailgate way out there was like yeah, yeah
She started walking over to me
- LyricsA yellow two piece, black Ray Bans
Your bare feet, covered in sand
White jet trails across the blue sky
Your pony tail showing off the sunshine
Like a ṗost card, out of no where
- LyricsShe said, I'm going out with my girlfriends
For margaritas at the Holiday Inn
Oh have mercy my only thought
Was tequila makes her clothes fall off
I told her put an extra layer on
- Gimmie That Girl - (3:05) - 4,843 plays
- Hard to Be Cool - (3:06) - 4,682 plays
- Brokenheartsville - (3:50) - 2,672 plays
- The Impossible - (4:06) - 1,424 plays
- I'll Wait For You - (4:07) - 1,630 plays
- Just Let Me Fall in Love with You - (3:56) - 774 plays
- What's A Guy Gotta Do - (2:21) - 1,125 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online