23 Shouts - 2,421,883 Scrobbles
Joe Nichols of Rogers, Arkansas, a young country music singer who rose to prominence in 2002 with The Impossible He only had minor hits before then.
According to the The Impossible Songfacts, the Kelley Lovelace and Lee Thomas Miller penned mid-tempo ballad was released in March 2002 as the first single from his second album, Man With A Memory . It became his first hit, peaking at #3 on the Billboard Country chart and #29 on the Hot 100. Nichols recalled to The Boot in a 2011 interview: "'The Impossible' was huge for me for a number of different reasons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsVerse 1:
A yellow two piece, black Ray Bans
Your bare feet, covered in sand
White Jet trails across the blue sky
Your pony tail showing off the sunshine
- Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - (3:07) - 12,328 plays
- Gimmie That Girl - (3:05) - 10,842 plays
- LyricsHe wore that cowboy hat to cover up his horns
Sweet-talkin' forked tongue had a temptin' charm
Before I turned around, that girl was gone
All I can say is, "Bartender, pour me somethin' strong"
Here's to the past, they can kiss my glass
- Yeah - (3:51) - 6,960 plays
- The Impossible - (4:06) - 2,928 plays
- I'll Wait For You - (4:07) - 2,458 plays
- What's A Guy Gotta Do - (2:22) - 2,070 plays
- Size Matters (Someday) - (2:51) - 2,218 plays
- She Only Smokes When She Drinks - (3:22) - 1,517 plays