23 Shouts - 2,488,590 Scrobbles
Joe Nichols of Rogers, Arkansas, a young country music singer who rose to prominence in 2002 with The Impossible He only had minor hits before then.
According to the The Impossible Songfacts, the Kelley Lovelace and Lee Thomas Miller penned mid-tempo ballad was released in March 2002 as the first single from his second album, Man With A Memory . It became his first hit, peaking at #3 on the Billboard Country chart and #29 on the Hot 100. Nichols recalled to The Boot in a 2011 interview: "'The Impossible' was huge for me for a number of different reasons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sunny and 75 - (3:20) - 24,172 plays
- Yeah - (3:51) - 22,733 plays
- Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - (3:07) - 9,778 plays
- Gimmie That Girl - (3:05) - 8,320 plays
- Brokenheartsville - (3:50) - 4,509 plays
- The Impossible - (4:06) - 2,201 plays
- I'll Wait For You - (4:07) - 1,697 plays
- What's A Guy Gotta Do - (2:21) - 1,427 plays
- Size Matters (Someday) - (2:52) - 1,443 plays
- Take It Off - Single Version - (3:19) - 1,332 plays