7 Shouts - 214,992 Scrobbles
Joseph Salvatore Lovano was born in Cleveland, Ohio on December 29, 1952 and grew up in a very musical household. His dad, Tony, aka Big T, was a barber by day and a big-toned tenor player at night. "Big T," along with his brothers Nick and Joe, other tenor players, and Carl, a bebop trumpeter, made sure Joe's exposure to Jazz and the saxophone were early and constant. Joe's mom, Josephine, and her sister Rose were serious listeners, as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm All For You - (9:23) - 1,221 plays
- Blessings In May - (6:19) - 769 plays
- Myths And Legends - (5:00) - 570 plays
- Cross Culture - (6:36) - 549 plays
- In A Spin - (4:29) - 505 plays
- Star Crossed Lovers - (7:35) - 424 plays
- Modern Man - (2:45) - 416 plays
- Oh! - (6:20) - 415 plays
- Royal Roost - (5:55) - 534 plays
- Journey Within - (5:42) - 400 plays