Joe Hill, born Joel Emmanuel Hägglund, and also known as Joseph Hillström (October 7, 1879 or 1882 – November 19, 1915) was a Swedish-American labor activist, songwriter, and member of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW, also known as the Wobblies). He was executed for murder after a controversial trial. After his death, he was memorialized by several folk songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pastel Celestial - (3:33) - 11 plays
- There Is Power In A Union - 2 plays
- No. 2. An Stelle einer Grabrede - (1:35) - 4 plays
- Rebellflickan - (3:49) - 2 plays
- The Preacher and the Slave - (3:40) - 5 plays
- Horns: A Novel (Unabridged) Part 1 - (409:16) - 2 plays
- Mr. Block - (5:43) - 4 plays
- I Climbed Through One Linked... - (6:12) - 2 plays
- Heart Shaped Box Unb-003 - 1 plays
- Heart-Shaped Box (Unabridged) Part 1 - (390:37) - 1 plays