1 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Joe Egan (Irish Seosamh MacAodhagain) (born Joseph Egan, 18 October 1946, in Paisley, Scotland) is a Scottish singer and songwriter. In the 1960s Egan, together with former St Mirin's Academy school mate Gerry Rafferty, played in various smaller British bands, for example The Sensors and The Mavericks, and worked as a session musician. In 1972 he and Rafferty founded the folk / rock band Stealers Wheel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back On The Road - 212 plays
- Out Of Nowhere - (3:22) - 2 plays
- The Last Farewell - 2 plays
- Natural High - 2 plays
- No Time For Sorrow - 3 plays
- Leaving It All Behind - (3:39) - 2 plays
- Tell Me All About It - (3:54) - 1 plays
- stay as you are - 1 plays
- Back On The Road ( + lyrics 1979) - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Joe Egan Back on the road Tradução em Português - (4:24) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online