1 Shouts - 4,970 Scrobbles
Joe Egan (Irish Seosamh MacAodhagain) (born Joseph Egan, 18 October 1946, in Paisley, Scotland) is a Scottish singer and songwriter. In the 1960s Egan, together with former St Mirin's Academy school mate Gerry Rafferty, played in various smaller British bands, for example The Sensors and The Mavericks, and worked as a session musician. In 1972 he and Rafferty founded the folk / rock band Stealers Wheel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back On The Road - 173 plays
- Ask For No Favours - 2 plays
- Natural High - 2 plays
- Leaving It All Behind - (3:39) - 2 plays
- No Time For Sorrow - 2 plays
- Out Of Nowhere - (3:22) - 2 plays
- The Last Farewell - 2 plays
- stay as you are - 2 plays
- Pride - (6:00) - 2 plays
- front line - 1 plays