0 Shouts - 3,130 Scrobbles
A young emerging artist, Joe Dulay, is 21 years old. His style is dramatic, rather dark, perhaps even cinematic at times. Progressive, climactic, and dense are all accurate. Likened to a river cutting through a mountainous horizon, his music has a flow of it's own with dynamic velocities. Ranging from deep plunges to uphill struggles; always yielding a compromised victory -a peak of risk- because you never never know where a waterfall lies until it's too late...Read More...
Born in a small suburb to the west of Cleveland, Ohio. He started learning piano at age 12, after becoming inspired with the music from "Legend of Zelda" series. He took piano lessons with his cousin for less than a year at age 13, but soon dropped it to learn music on his own.
He has released a CD from his teen-hood, of which is now dubbed "Untouchables". He makes music digitally, utilizing several different programs. He hopes one day to hear his music played/recorded live.
He is living in his own apartment with his fiance Jen. He works in family-owned/made business - U.S. Accelerator Corp. with his 2 older brothers. His hobbies include: artwork, writing, parkour, weightlifting, hiking, video games, reading books (particularly science books), among other things.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Act 2: Endeavor (Pushing Past Your Limits) - 471 plays
- First Up - 202 plays
- Turmoil pt.1 - 89 plays
- Faron Woods Remix - 87 plays
- Act 1: pt.1 - Storm on the Horizon (Prelude) - 368 plays
- Act 1: pt.2 - No Looking Back (The Beginning) - 368 plays
- Turmoil pt.2 - 55 plays
- Turmoil pt. 2 - 40 plays
- Act 4: Pt.1 - Resolution - 45 plays
- Act 3: Empower (Darkest before Dawn) - 37 plays
- Leonard Hokanson, Mozart Festival Orchestra and Alfred Scholz
- Bozena Griner, Piano. Belgrade Chamber Ensemble, A. Nanut cond.
- Svetlana Stanceva, Mozart Festival Orchestra and Alfred Scholz
- Andreas Haefliger
- Luca Leggi
- Joel Krosnick / Gilbert Kalish
- David Breitman / Jean-Francois Rivest (Mozart)
- London Philharmonic Orchestra, Erich Leinsdorf
- Jack Langevelt's Survival
- Ensemble Sinfonia, Jean Witold, Christiane de Lisle