1 Shouts - 14,179 Scrobbles
He’s Swiss and he’s magical. In the European and United States blues and rock scene, Joe Colombo’s slide technique and his special custom electric resonator guitar set a style that is his alone. Shifting from the sonorities of electric rock-blues to the acoustic sensivity of Delta-blues, Joe – who was born and grew up in Italian speaking Locarno – builds a sound at once precise as a fine watch and full of intuitive openings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tequila Shot - (3:33) - 88 plays
- Playin' the Blues - (11:17) - 97 plays
- Bottleneck and Snakehead - (4:52) - 39 plays
- Keep Our Love Alive - (5:25) - 28 plays
- Rough Enough - (8:32) - 21 plays
- Funky Wha! - (4:36) - 17 plays
- Southern Lullaby - (6:22) - 12 plays
- Push It Down - (4:36) - 11 plays
- Big River Blues - (4:58) - 11 plays
- Talkin' About Texas - (4:07) - 11 plays