1 Shouts - 13,935 Scrobbles
He’s Swiss and he’s magical. In the European and United States blues and rock scene, Joe Colombo’s slide technique and his special custom electric resonator guitar set a style that is his alone. Shifting from the sonorities of electric rock-blues to the acoustic sensivity of Delta-blues, Joe – who was born and grew up in Italian speaking Locarno – builds a sound at once precise as a fine watch and full of intuitive openings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tequila Shot - (3:33) - 177 plays
- Playin' the Blues - (11:17) - 159 plays
- Keep Our Love Alive - (5:25) - 86 plays
- Bottleneck and Snakehead - (4:52) - 64 plays
- Rough Enough - (8:32) - 51 plays
- Fightin' With the Devil - (4:31) - 40 plays
- Push It Down - (4:36) - 44 plays
- Funky Wha! - (4:36) - 43 plays
- Goin' Down - (4:52) - 35 plays
- Big River Blues - (4:58) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online