322 Shouts - 9,739,659 Scrobbles
Joe Cocker OBE (born 20 May 1944 - Sheffield, England) is an English rock/blues singer who came to popularity in the 1960s, most known for his gritty voice and his cover versions of popular songs, particularly those of The Beatles. Joe Cocker is the youngest son of a civil servant. In 1961 Joe by day, worked as an apprentice gas fitter and by night, in dark suit and bow tie, became Vance Arnold singing with The Avengers in rough Sheffield pubs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- With A Little Help From My Friends - (5:14) - 50,506 plays
- You Are So Beautiful - (2:43) - 35,765 plays
- You Can Leave Your Hat On - (3:44) - 28,817 plays
- Unchain My Heart - (5:35) - 21,712 plays
- Feelin' Alright - (4:12) - 19,356 plays
- Come Together - (4:23) - 10,686 plays
- Summer In The City - (3:52) - 10,682 plays
- Delta Lady - (2:51) - 7,415 plays
- Woman To Woman - (4:29) - 7,309 plays
- She Came In Through The Bathroom Window - (2:37) - 6,241 plays