327 Shouts - 10,093,894 Scrobbles
Joe Cocker OBE (born 20 May 1944 - Sheffield, England) is an English rock/blues singer who came to popularity in the 1960s, most known for his gritty voice and his cover versions of popular songs, particularly those of The Beatles. Joe Cocker is the youngest son of a civil servant. In 1961 Joe by day, worked as an apprentice gas fitter and by night, in dark suit and bow tie, became Vance Arnold singing with The Avengers in rough Sheffield pubs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- With A Little Help From My Friends - (5:14) - 51,224 plays
- You Are So Beautiful - (2:43) - 32,388 plays
- You Can Leave Your Hat On - (3:44) - 26,699 plays
- Unchain My Heart - (5:35) - 19,948 plays
- Feelin' Alright - (4:12) - 17,570 plays
- Up Where We Belong - (3:54) - 11,266 plays
- Come Together - (4:23) - 9,539 plays
- Summer In The City - (3:52) - 10,006 plays
- Delta Lady - (2:51) - 6,689 plays
- Woman To Woman - (4:29) - 6,862 plays