327 Shouts - 10,076,772 Scrobbles
Joe Cocker OBE (born 20 May 1944 - Sheffield, England) is an English rock/blues singer who came to popularity in the 1960s, most known for his gritty voice and his cover versions of popular songs, particularly those of The Beatles. Joe Cocker is the youngest son of a civil servant. In 1961 Joe by day, worked as an apprentice gas fitter and by night, in dark suit and bow tie, became Vance Arnold singing with The Avengers in rough Sheffield pubs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat would you do if I sang out of tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing out of key
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
- You Are So Beautiful - (2:43) - 34,045 plays
- LyricsBaby take off your coat
Take off your shoes
I'll take off your shoes
Baby, take off your dress
- Unchain My Heart - (5:35) - 21,201 plays
- Feelin' Alright - (4:12) - 18,312 plays
- Come Together - (4:23) - 9,801 plays
- Up Where We Belong - (3:54) - 9,903 plays
- Summer In The City - (3:52) - 10,282 plays
- Delta Lady - (2:51) - 7,008 plays
- Woman To Woman - (4:29) - 6,975 plays