695 Shouts - 7,312,880 Scrobbles
Songfacts states that Joe Bonamassa (born May 8, 1977) was born and raised in New Hartford, New York. His parents owned and ran a guitar shop and in interviews he credits his mother and father with fostering an appreciation of music in his life as early as he can remember. As a youngster he just wanted to earn enough money to buy a deluxe Nintendo game when he started playing the guitar professionally. Then he met blues legend B.B. King.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsGonna make my own way
I'm gonna head downtown
Walk around, settle down
Find me a proper drink
Don't need a helmet
- LyricsHappiness is a bottle, happiness is pain
Happiness is a woman who you love 'til she goes on and shames you
Happiness is value, happiness is a poem
Happiness is a lie for you know the calm before the storm
Ain't nobody love you better, ain't nobody but me
- LyricsThere's a slow train comin'
It's movin' on down the line
Steel wheels on iron rails
Tonight I'm fixin' to die
Whoo, I hope you don't mind, pretty mama
- Hey Baby (New Rising Sun) - (6:04) - 9,711 plays
- LyricsOh beautiful, if you were mine
I would write you letters and pour you sweet wine
Oh beautiful why you so blue?
If you can only see the way I see you
Oh gravity weighing on my soul
- The Ballad of John Henry - (6:26) - 9,735 plays
- Living On The Moon - (3:21) - 9,164 plays
- Driving Towards the Daylight - (4:50) - 10,507 plays
- Sloe Gin - (7:22) - 10,038 plays
- Different Shades Of Blue - (4:39) - 12,162 plays