19 Shouts - 372,638 Scrobbles
No recording artist has more impeccable street credentials than Joe Bataan, the originator of the New York Latin Soul style that paralleled Latin boogaloo and anticipated disco. His musical experience began with street corner doo-wop in the 1950s, and came to include one of the first rap records to hit the charts, 1979's "Rap-O, Clap-O". In between these milestones, he recorded classic albums like St.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Subway Joe - (2:59) - 1,211 plays
- Call My Name - (4:42) - 918 plays
- I'm Satisfied - (3:35) - 475 plays
- Chick-A-Boom - (3:45) - 732 plays
- Keep the Change - (3:18) - 510 plays
- Chevere Que Chevere - (4:16) - 517 plays
- Latin Strut - (4:02) - 524 plays
- Ordinary Guy - (4:49) - 390 plays
- Aftershower Funk - (5:10) - 309 plays
- Gypsy Woman - (4:06) - 382 plays