18 Shouts - 356,495 Scrobbles
No recording artist has more impeccable street credentials than Joe Bataan, the originator of the New York Latin Soul style that paralleled Latin boogaloo and anticipated disco. His musical experience began with street corner doo-wop in the 1950s, and came to include one of the first rap records to hit the charts, 1979's "Rap-O, Clap-O". In between these milestones, he recorded classic albums like St.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Subway Joe - (2:59) - 1,288 plays
- Chevere Que Chevere - (4:16) - 898 plays
- Call My Name - (4:42) - 978 plays
- Chick-A-Boom - (3:45) - 911 plays
- I'm Satisfied - (3:35) - 539 plays
- Keep the Change - (3:18) - 477 plays
- Latin Strut - (4:02) - 508 plays
- Ordinary Guy - (4:49) - 426 plays
- Aftershower Funk - (5:10) - 318 plays
- Shaft - (4:42) - 286 plays