17 Shouts - 344,251 Scrobbles
No recording artist has more impeccable street credentials than Joe Bataan, the originator of the New York Latin Soul style that paralleled Latin boogaloo and anticipated disco. His musical experience began with street corner doo-wop in the 1950s, and came to include one of the first rap records to hit the charts, 1979's "Rap-O, Clap-O". In between these milestones, he recorded classic albums like St.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chevere Que Chevere - (4:16) - 939 plays
- Call My Name - (4:42) - 1,207 plays
- Subway Joe - (2:59) - 1,457 plays
- Chick-A-Boom - (3:45) - 1,073 plays
- Latin Strut - (4:02) - 592 plays
- Keep the Change - (3:18) - 459 plays
- Ordinary Guy - (4:49) - 591 plays
- I'm Satisfied - (3:35) - 382 plays
- Shaft - (4:42) - 339 plays
- My Cloud - (3:22) - 400 plays