18 Shouts - 352,743 Scrobbles
No recording artist has more impeccable street credentials than Joe Bataan, the originator of the New York Latin Soul style that paralleled Latin boogaloo and anticipated disco. His musical experience began with street corner doo-wop in the 1950s, and came to include one of the first rap records to hit the charts, 1979's "Rap-O, Clap-O". In between these milestones, he recorded classic albums like St.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chevere Que Chevere - (4:16) - 1,028 plays
- Call My Name - (4:42) - 1,170 plays
- Subway Joe - (2:59) - 1,457 plays
- Chick-A-Boom - (3:45) - 1,059 plays
- I'm Satisfied - (3:35) - 511 plays
- Latin Strut - (4:02) - 557 plays
- Keep the Change - (3:18) - 456 plays
- Ordinary Guy - (4:49) - 535 plays
- Aftershower Funk - (5:10) - 346 plays
- Shaft - (4:42) - 334 plays