At the intersection of Interstate 75 and Nine Mile Road, you will find "Hazel Park", Michigan. An unassuming suburb just outside of Detroit, lovingly dubbed "Hazeltucky" by its residents and just a stones throw from the original Model T factory. This is where JoCaine forges southern rock with Yankee pride. JoCaine has been filling A-rooms all over metro Detroit, upstaging national acts and have managed to land his redneck, white trash...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- BackRoads - (3:16) - 17 plays
- Hellbilly - (2:49) - 13 plays
- Lip Gloss - (3:34) - 3 plays
- Why (Previously Unreleased) - (4:08) - 1 plays
- Detroit - (4:47) - 14 plays
- Home - 1 plays
- Whiskey Richard - (3:16) - 1 plays
- Good Times And Good Friends - (4:12) - 1 plays
- Shut Up And Drink - (3:02) - 10 plays
- Rock Your Wig Back - (3:31) - 1 plays