At the intersection of Interstate 75 and Nine Mile Road, you will find "Hazel Park", Michigan. An unassuming suburb just outside of Detroit, lovingly dubbed "Hazeltucky" by its residents and just a stones throw from the original Model T factory. This is where JoCaine forges southern rock with Yankee pride. JoCaine has been filling A-rooms all over metro Detroit, upstaging national acts and have managed to land his redneck, white trash...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- BackRoads - (3:16) - 26 plays
- Summer Nights - (4:03) - 4 plays
- Detroit - (4:47) - 8 plays
- Hellbilly - (2:49) - 8 plays
- Lip Gloss - (3:34) - 2 plays
- Outta Bed - (3:40) - 1 plays
- I Just Wanna Love You - 1 plays
- Jocaine -DEMO- Neck of The Woods - (5:05) - 1 plays
- Shut Up And Drink - (3:02) - 1 plays
- Whiskey Richard - (3:16) - 1 plays